Medical Insurance Purchasing Instructions
Time：2014-12-26 14:27:09 Hits：
Operation Instructions for Paying Insurance Premium OnlinePrior to enrolling, international students shall purchase the comprehensive medical insurance recommended by Ministry of Education of China and pay the insurance premium before entering the university.
International credit cards that can be used: VISA, MASTER, AE and JCB credit cards (an additional fee of 3% is required). For bank cards on Chinese mainland that have registered for e-Banking services, no additional fee is required.
For Those Purchasing Insurance for the First Time:
The payment shall be made within ten days before ___year___month___date and the operation instructions are as follows:
1. Visit the website www.lxbx.net, click on the icon and log in with “Passport Number” (capitalize letters and delete non-characters, no space);
2. Select and verify your information;
3. If there are any wrong details, please contact the school. After the school corrects the information, then you can pay the insurance fee;
4. Select preferred duration: half a year (RMB400) or one year (RMB800);
5. Follow the online tips and enter the payment process. International credit cards that can be used include VISA, MASTER, AE and JCB credit cards (an additional fee of 3% is required). For domestic bank cards on Chinese mainland that have registered for e-Banking services, no additional fee is required.
6. When the transaction is complete, please save your insurance information details before returning to the home page.
7. The company will underwrite your insurance in two weeks. You can log into the system to “query” and find your “Policy Number”.